Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Remaining teams in the NBA Conference finals

 The final four in the NBA final are the Denver Nuggets, the Los Angeles Lakers, the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics.  I do believe that these teams had the best results over all this season and all four teams had good records as well.  I think that the Boston Celtics will win it all.  Boston fought and demolished a team with an NBA MVP player, Joel Embid.  Boston can easily beat Miami.  They have played them before but did loose to them 95-98, but i believe Boston has gotten better overall and have fixed there mistakes from this season, and can have a chance to win it all.  

2 comments:

  1. I think the nuggets will win and I agree Boston has improved

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Jimmy Butler is going to carry the heat to the chip

    ReplyDelete